~ Why Choose Foursis For Your Dance Class? ~
- Floating floors are in every studio to reduce the risk of injuries and fatigue.
- Classes for children ages 3-18 years old.
- Office staff on hand during all regular class times for immediate assistance.
- Jr. Staff Class assistants are in all classes ages 6 and under.
- Foursis does not charge a separate “Recital Fee,” We measure and order all dance costumes for you! Costumes are also included in your monthly dance tuition.
- Our dance staff comes from various backgrounds and are highly trained in the style which they teach. Our staff is accredited by Universities and experienced at Elite National levels. Our main goal is to see our students learn and progress.
- Schedule multiple children in dance, gymnastics or cheer classes at the same time.
- FREE participation ribbon at the Annual Recital.
- 10% discount on your 2nd dance class or 2nd immediate family member in a dance class.
- For your convenience we sell all shoes, tights, leotards and accessories here at the studio.
There are many different styles of dance to choose from. Listed below are the descriptions of our dance class offerings. If you are still unsure, you are welcome to stop in and observe a class in action.
Our Ballet classes focus on the fundamentals of classical ballet. Students will learn barre and center floor work, ballet steps and combinations, along with lyrical dance. All students are also taught the importance of proper technique including body alignment, flexibility, and terminology.
Tumbling & Strength
We offer three different levels of Tumbling & Strength. Levels are based on skill level rather than age. Students will work on tumbling skills such as, front and back walkovers, front handsprings and back handsprings and back tucks and aerials to name a few. In order to register for a Tumbling & Strength class you must be enrolled in a dance class. Every student must be tested by a certified instructor to enroll into a Tumbling & Strength class.
Our pom classes are offered for students between the ages of 4-16 years. Classes are offered according to age. Students will learn upbeat and energetic routines focusing on sharp and precise movement. Students will also be introduced to turns, leaps, jumps and pom motions and focus on team movement and synchronization.
Basic tap steps, progressions and terminology are built upon each week. Class consists of warm-up, tap-technique, progressions and routines. Student’s ability to understand and count music will be enhanced.
Many styles of jazz are explored through warm-ups, isolations, stretching, footwork, progressions, turns leaps and combinations.
Combo classes consist of both tap and ballet. For the first half of class students will have ballet and learn barre and floor work. They will also be introduced to ballet terms, along with grace and balance. For the second half of class students will put on their tappin' shoes and learn fun and energetic combinations and rhythms. Our combo classes also focus on a monthly theme with music, stickers, hand stamps and small gifts through out the month all related to the current theme.
ACCELERATED DANCE PROGRAM (ADP)
Levels 1, 2, 3 & 4
This program focuses on Ballet, Tap & Pointe technique. The Accelerated Dance Program is intended for dancers who are beyond the skill and knowledge level for dancers their age. The ADP Program requires a teacher's recommendation.