~ Why Choose Foursis For Your Gymnastics Class? ~
- Classes for children ages 3 years and up.
- Office staff on hand during all regular class times for immediate assistance.
- Jr. Staff Class assistants are in all classes ages 6 and under.
- Our gymnastics staff are all former USA Gymnastics Level 8 and 9 Elite gymnasts with over 38 years combined coaching experience.
- Schedule multiple children in dance, gymnastics or cheer classes at the same time.
- FREE participation medal at the Annual Recital.
- Professional spring floor, tumble trak, balance beam, uneven bars and vaulting system.
- Skill ribbons to celebrate your child’s achievements.
- Individual student assessments handed out per session.
Our developmental gymnastics program is for children ages 3 and up teaches our students to always do their best and rewards them for individual achievements throughout the year. We strive for growth in every student!
Our program is broken down in five different levels. Ages are listed as a general breakdown. All students must be placement tested for gymnastics classes. Advancement is based upon skill, not age.
Enrollment is ongoing for gymnastics lessons. To be included in our Annual Recital you must be enrolled by March 1st. Gymnastics Recital Leotards are collected separate from Tuition payments.
- Lil’ Leapers-Beginner-Ages 3-5
- Rockin’ Rollers-Advanced Beginner, Ages 5-8
- Jammin’ Jumpers-Intermediate, Ages 7-11
- Pre-team Gymnastics
- Tough Team Gymnastics